And such is the preponderance of a continuous question that has for centuries instigated the curious nature of human beings.
I was fortunate to rent a fantastic dvd discussing these exact questions and more. Admittedly, I was attracted merely by the title. Let me elaborate, many of my Co-Workers understand that instead of cursing I will often do a spin-off from whence certain televisions shows will ‘bleep’ a curse word out of the audio. So at work they are use to me saying the word bleep, what the ‘bleep’ or this ‘bleep’ ‘bleep’ computer is a bleep bleepin’… And depending on the stressful situation at work, I may add – feel free to fill in the bleeps according to your own imagination. BTW, That reminds me of an e-mail forward I once received:
How to Tell If You Need Prayer at Work -
1. When a coworker comes in a little to happy singing "good morning" to everyone and you think, "Somebody needs to slap the s#@! out of her.".....You need to pray at work.
2. When someone comes in and announces, "Office meeting in 5 minutes," and you think, "what the f*&% do they want now."....You need to pray at work.
3. When you computer is mysteriously turned off and you want to say "which one of you sons of b*%'s turned off my computer.".....You need to pray at work.
4. When you and a coworker are discussing something and a third person comes in and says "well at my last office...." and you want to say "Who the f*#$ cares?"...You need prayer at work.
5. When you're in the elevator and it stops to pick up someone who stood for five minutes waiting for the darn thing only to go down ONE floor, and you say "that lazy b*$&%#."....You need to pray at work.
6. When you hear a coworker call your name and the first thing that crosses your mind is, "what the f*&% does she want now" and you try to hide underneath your desk...You need to pray at work.
7. When you take some vacation time and come back to find a mountain of paperwork sitting on your desk because no one would do it and you think "sorry a@@ m&*%$#* f*&%$#'s....You need to pray at work.
8. If you have ever thought about poisoning, choking, punching, or slapping someone that you work with....You need to pray at work.
9 If you avoid saying more than "hello" or "how you doing" to someone because you know it's going to lead to their whole f&%#ing life story....You need to pray at work.
10. If you know all the words that have been bleeped out...You DEFINITELY need to pray at work.
Anyhoo; back to the subject at hand, loving math and notably also one of the many fans of the story Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll and being a big fan of the blog site Wonderland or Not :) - needless to say; when I saw the title of this dvd, "What the BLEEP – Down the Rabbit Hole" starring Marlee Matlin, I had to rent it! Basically the movie states we are all connected. “1Exploring the worlds of Quantum Physics, Neurology, and Molecular Biology in relation to the spheres of Spirituality”.
Later this month I will be doing another post about this dvd. Meanwhile; the poll on my sidebar is still open, should you wonder or not!:
1. What the Bleep Web Site
2.WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW!? STUDY GUIDE
Related Posts: Holey Bleep We Are All Connected!, Poll
Technorati Tags: Binding Ink, poll