Friday, October 16, 2015

Shhhh! There's a Kind of Hush Coming all over the World



"24 hours social media event, the WORLD ANTI TROLL DAY (#WATD), on October 17, 2015. A day when social media influencers, celebrities, TV & media personalities, brands, magazines and journalists come together to demonstrate the power of the community. I invite you to take a stand with me and my bodypositive community, the #BoPoTribe and let’s make social media history! Let’s create a day without the hatred of trolls. A day when social media streams will be overloaded with content to silence the trolls; a day to raise awareness for the power and consequences of comments; a day to stand united against #cyberbullying and make it the day to remember as we silence the hate!"

Click to learn How you can participate on October 17th

No comments:

Facebook

Featured Post

I Believe

I believe above is reserved for the Sun, Clouds, and doves Moon and Stars, planets like Mars And if I could stretch beyond the blue, per...