Saving Humanities 1 Human, 1 Artwork, 1 Poem, 1 Quote, 1 Song...at a Time. Helping to put the Human back in Humanity, the Kind back in Humankind. Because You Are💡Watt💡Matters. Join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/seetheotherpeople/ and be 'a part' of Humanity, not apart. Founded and established by BindingInk.org and STOP© (See The Other People), ndpthepoetress; Jean Michelle Culp
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Chewing Bytes and Sipping Coffee
Image Gemini AI generated I'm not sure how much longer I will be inside this biological framework Age has a way of making the tickin...
-
Charleston, SC's only Zenaida Doria Mendoza (Zennie) - "an accomplished pianist, well-sought accompanist, composer, lyricist, produ...
-
The concept of combining quantum theory and spirituality was originally introduced in a 2004 movie entitled What the Bleep Do We Know!? has...

4 comments:
I love this video can I share it on my site? This was wonderful, thank you for sharing it.
Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby
Hi AngelBaby Yes please share this video! Spread the word! I was so moved when I found this video on the FaceBook site Romancing Your Soul.
Many Blessings to You and Yours AngelBaby during this festive Holiday season of our Lord!
Thank You for visiting!
"Friends are Angels without wings" :)
Luv it!!!
That is awesome. Thanks! It gave me chills...
Post a Comment