Monday, October 29, 2007

Wind Full Ponder

The wind brushes by your skin, unseen yet felt
The wind rustles in the trees, unseen yet heard
The wind though unseen can be playful
Dancing kites up high
Helping birds and insects in their flight
A tool to fly a plane or steer the sails of vessels upon wet waters
And just as assuredly the wind can be foe
Gusting devastation to much in its concealed path
Then without a moments notice change directions, change moods
The wind, perhaps no different than those in life?

© - Jeane Michelle Culp

3 comments:

Francis Scudellari said...

An excellent poem, my friend. Certainly very timely. Glad to have you back creating :).

Anonymous said...

That was lovely Jean. I took my blog break early while home writing papers. I'm glad I cheated and made some rounds early.

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Thank you franscud (Francis)! Always nice to have your Friendly encouragement :)

Much appreciated Cooper! Unexpected breaks are a treat, being able to work at home - priceless :)

Facebook

Featured Post

I Believe

I believe above is reserved for the Sun, Clouds, and doves Moon and Stars, planets like Mars And if I could stretch beyond the blue, per...