Thursday, June 28, 2007

Operation SOS

Today My Friend you tell me, two weeks now you not take your medicines

Oh how I know you yearn for death

Even signed a no resuscitation form, no life support.

I understand my Friend that heart surgery merely let your heart mend

While the remnants of your fragile self still lingers in an unwanted life

Yet to hope for death by increased blood pressure or worse

Surely pain will torturously inflict first

Or create nurse maids of your Family.

Though depression be ever so deep My Friend

You need to reach out to those whom can Professionally help

Least vegetative state becomes your final resting place.

© - Jeane Michelle Culp

No comments:

Facebook

Featured Post

I Believe

I believe above is reserved for the Sun, Clouds, and doves Moon and Stars, planets like Mars And if I could stretch beyond the blue, per...