Friday, January 11, 2008

JUSTICE for Jennifer Skurow Prevails

JUSTICE for Jennifer Skurow prevails and is quick!

According to The Post and Courier local newspaper in Charlesotn SC, an article by Schuyler Kropf states; Thursday, January 10, 2008 "Closing arguments are expected this morning... Another witness testified this week that Derricotte bragged to him after the killing that Skukrow deserved to die, the solicitor's office said…"

See Full Article Murder trial nears conclusion

Heather Olinger from CountOn2 News online, Thursday, Jan 10, 2008 - 09:32 PM states; “… man guilty of murder and armed robbery, and sentenced him to life in prison….”

See Full Article Derricotte gets life for murder

May the Family and many Friends of Jennifer Skurow be able to now find some closure in their lives. Knowing the World and blogosphere is a better place because Jen was here.



2 comments:

Jackie said...

First may I say hello my old friend!!:)

I am slowly making the rounds and trying to rejoin all of my favorite spots and your site is definitely a must join.

And, oh my what a terrible story. I will never understand ever in my entire life how people can kill anything with such ease. And, to kill another human being is just uncomprehesible to me.

I am going to attempt to make my first this week-end at BRB's wish me luck I am nervous.

Thanks for the update concerning this tragic case.
Have a grand day,
Jackie

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Hi Shinade, welcome back to the blogosphere! Thank You for your words concerning this inhumane tragedy. Thank God for Justice.

I look forward to seeing you at the Blue Ribbon Bloggers and no need to be nervous Jackie, just be your natural self we all have come to love and adore :)

Facebook

Featured Post

I Believe

I believe above is reserved for the Sun, Clouds, and doves Moon and Stars, planets like Mars And if I could stretch beyond the blue, per...